They either didn’t think this through or they really thought this through
The last one
Client: Do you do lemonade?
Me: Do we do… lemonade?
Client: Yes, I was told you do that here.
Me: I’m sorry, this is a graphics and print shop.
Client: I know that. I’m not an idiot.
Me: I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to -
Client: Look If you can’t lemonade these papers for me then I’ll go somewhere else!
Me: Do you mean… laminate?
The reason Canadians are so nice is easily explained. Once a year, on the sixth full moon all Canadian’s gather beneath the stars and perform a ritual that sucks all their meanness and cruelty and places it in Canadian Geese.
One year, we misfired. It got imbued in Justin Bieber instead.
"Male privilege is “I have a boyfriend” being the only thing that can actually stop someone from hitting on you because they respect another male-bodied person more than they respect your rejection/lack of interest."- The Sociological Cinema (via trimichaelceratops)
walk up into the club like what up i got a big cock
you are a 16 year old girl
and your point is?????
it makes me extremely uncomfortable knowing that 14k people have seen my cock
Important Things About the Ebola Outbreak
- You’re not hearing enough about it because it’s happening in Africa. Plain and simple. Western Media (of which I was once a naive member) does not consider the deaths of non-whites and non-Westerners as important, so while this disease kills, it isn’t killing the right people to get enough attention.
- With that said, officials have made it clear that they think there’s no chance the disease could spread outside of Africa, and definitely not to the United States.
- That’s bullshit, in my opinion. I’ve spent a lot of time researching disease transmission, viruses, etc., both professionally and in my spare time. It may not spread, but they can’t know that at this stage. It’s the largest outbreak of Ebola EVER. There are already hundreds dead, and the number is growing.
- "Ebola virus disease (formerly known as Ebola haemorrhagic fever) is a severe, often fatal illness, with a case fatality rate of up to 90%. It is one of the world’s most virulent diseases.The infection is transmitted by direct contact with the blood, body fluids and tissues of infected animals or people. Severely ill patients require intensive supportive care. During an outbreak, those at higher risk of infection are health workers, family members and others in close contact with sick people and deceased patients." [x]
- There is no cure and no vaccine, and most people are not educated on protecting themselves from this disease.
- Don’t freak out, but we should all be paying attention.